|Home||» Products||» Pressure Switches||» Pressure Switches|
Being a prestigious manufacturer, exporter and supplier in the industry, we offer the best quality assortment of Pressure Switches. These switches are widely used in power, cement, food processing, beverage and other industries for measuring the flow of pressure. Highly demanded in the global market, the provided switches are manufactured by our ingenious professionals using quality-examined components. The offered Pressure Switches can be purchased from us in bulk at competitive prices.
- Easy to fit
- Optimum performance
- Dimensional accuracy
- High durability
"Micro" Pressure switches are housed in Pressure Die Cast aluminum powder coated enclosure and are recommended for Fixed, Adjustable and Ap differential operation and control the service.
- Enclosure : Aluminum Dia Cast Weather Proof to IP-66
- Sensing : Diaphragm Sealed (up to 40 bar) / Piston type above 60 bar.
- Wetted Parts : SS 304 / SS 316
- Pressure Range : Vacuum, 20 mbar to 600 mbar and 1 barr to 600 bar (For MFD Series).
- Set Point : Between 20 to 80% for better performance.
- Over Protection : 150% of Full Span.
- Process Connection : 1/4" NPT (F)
- Conformity to : BS 6134 Standard
- Process Media : Air, Water, Oil etc.
- Application : Textile, Bolier, Furnace, Railway, Steel , Fertilizers, Paper and Pilp Industry, Power generation and distributions, Pharma, Food and beverages, Cement industry etc.